Sunday, June 21, 2009

Planning for Janelle Full Month Celebration








Stay at the hopsital was really boring. Finally I was discharged on the 4th day after my birth. When back to Mum's hse to do my confinement. Mum, Hubby, Uncle Hock and wife came to fetch me and Janelle.

When I reached home, Mum started to cook confinement food for me to eat. I was not allowed to touch tap water, wash hair, drink plain water etc. A lot of rules and regulations to follow!!! How I hope that confinement period will be over soon.

For the first 2 weeks, my wound was painful. I still remembered that I walked like an old lady!!! Discussed with hubby that we will distribute Bengawan Solo vouchers instead. It's easier for us and our guests. We had also decided to order Neo Garden Catering. The date for Janelle's Full Month was fixed on 19th April 09 (Sunday).

Somethink funny to share about Janelle. She knows how to shake her head to reject her pacifier when she was about 7 days old!!! When we first saw it, we all laugh loudly at her!! Omg, she's so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment